Monday, February 14, 2011

Pay only 79% Interest on that Pack of Gum

So my computer has been down for about a week now, this is why I have not been posting. Anyways I hope to get it back up tomorrow I finally found a boot disk. Just a quick post tonight from another computer something I found almost comical.
So this is a relatively new (been out for a couple of years) credit card from "First Premier" with a 79% APR. Oh and the credit limit is $300 (at least for the customer mentioned). How badly do you need $300 that your will to pay such an insane rate?
My favorite quote from the story
The card proved popular with consumers, said First Premier Bankcard CEO Miles Beacom, but the performance was bad: "A lot of the people ran up the card, defaulted and went directly to charge off."
Well you don't say. You mean the type of clients that would accept such a ridiculous APR aren't responsible or good with money?
bling bling

No comments:

Post a Comment